Visit Herefordshire became a private not-for-profit company in April 2011 and is managed by Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce. It is the established destination tourism marketing organisation for Herefordshire.
We are proud to work with over 300 businesses in the county, supporting the tourism economy and attracting even more visitors to experience our wonderful county and the diverse range of experiences..
Tourism is Herefordshire’s second biggest economy worth over £466 million in 2011, providing more than 8,500 FTE jobs within the county. With over 7,500,000 tourist days enjoyed within the county, we have much to shout about – and at Visit Herefordshire we do this nationally, regionally and locally using press, web, social media, PR and distribution.
Visit Herefordshire is…
• Managed by Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
• Not for profit – any income is used to maintain tourism services for the county
• The established destination marketing and promotional organisation for Herefordshire tourism businesses
• An innovative and effective tourism marketing organisation working closely with local partners, neighbouring county tourism organisations, Herefordshire Council, Visit England and Visit Britain
• The hub for all county, Hereford, group and cider route visitor enquiries
• The central hub for all tourism related stories, press and media enquiries and visits
The team at Visit Herefordshire are passionate – about tourism and about encouraging visitors to stay longer and more frequently to experience our wealth of attractions and activities, stunning scenery, great cultural and heritage experiences to sample our locally produced food – and so much more! With our hard work, you on board and working with local organisations we can achieve this together.
We are small in number but work hard to benefit tourism businesses across the county.
Manager: Hayley Edney
Tel: 01905 673598
Tel: 01432 807276
Tel: 01432 807275
Interested in finding out more?
For advertising and promotional opportunities, please click HERE
To find out how Visit Herefordshire can support your business, please contact:
Clare O’Reilly email@example.com 01432 807275
County Tourism Strategy
Professor Stevens & Associates were commissioned by Herefordshire County Council to write the Herefordshire Tourism Strategy 2010 – 2015.
Please click HERE to download a copy.